(Revision 1.0 of 01/10/2019)
2REC receives or collects information anonymously when it makes available and provides its Services, as well as when the user installs, accesses or uses the Services.
Information provided by the user
- Information on the user’s account. The user provides 2REC their email to create an account;
- User’s content. 2REC does not store user content on its servers during the normal performance of the Services. The user’s contents are stored only on his device or through the so-called “Cloud” services in their possession;
- Customer Care. As a user, you agree to provide us with information regarding your use of our Services, including how to contact you in order to enable us to provide you with assistance. For example, you may send us an email containing information about the performance of our application or other matters.
Automatically collected information
- Information on usage and access. 2REC collects anonymous information about your service usage, diagnostics and performance. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use the Services, how you interact with third parties through our Services, and the like), log files, and logs and reports related to diagnostics, crashes, the website and performance;
- Information on operations. If the user pays to use our Services, 2REC may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including those from app stores or third parties who process the payment anonymously;
- Information on devices and connections. 2REC collects specific information about your device when you install, access or use our Services. This may include information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address and mobile network information, including device identifiers. 2REC may, in the future, collect information about the location of your device if you use the location features, such as when you decide to share your location with your contacts, see locations nearby or those others have shared with you and the like, and for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes should you encounter problems with the application’s location features;
- Information on the status. 2REC collects anonymous information about changes in your access to and status with our Services.
Third party information
- Information on the user provided by other users. 2REC receives information from other individuals, which may include information about you, the user;
- Third party providers. 2REC cooperates with third party suppliers to provide, improve, understand, customize, market and provide assistance to its Services. In some cases, these vendors may provide us with user information; for example, app stores may provide us with reports for diagnostics and technical troubleshooting;
- Third party services. 2REC allows you to use the Services in conjunction with third party services. If you use our Services in conjunction with third party services, we may receive information about you from those services. Please note that by using third party services, you accept the conditions and privacy policies that govern their use.
How information is used by 2REC
2REC uses the information at its disposal to make available, provide, improve, understand, customize, market and provide assistance to its Services.
- Services. 2REC makes its Services available and provides them, while assisting and improving, troubleshooting and customizing the Services. 2REC understands how people use its Services and analyzes and uses the information at its disposal to evaluate and improve the Services, do research, develop and test new services and functions and identify and solve problems. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us;
- No third party advertisement. We do not allow third party advertising banners on 2REC. We do not intend to adopt them, but, if we ever do, we will update this Policy.
Information shared between 2REC and the user
By using our Services, you share your information, which in turn 2REC shares to make the Services available, provide, improve, understand, customize, support and market them.
- User’s and others’ contacts. Other people with whom you share Content may also store or share information with others outside the Services;
- Third party providers. 2REC collaborates with third party suppliers to make its Services available, provide, improve, understand, customize, market and provide assistance in relation to them. When we share information with third party vendors, we require that they use your information in accordance with our instructions and the conditions set forth or with its explicit permission;
- Third party services. When you use third party services integrated into our Services, such third parties may receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use a data backup service that is integrated with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), that service will receive information about the data you share. If you interact with a third party service linked to our Services, you will provide information directly to those third parties. Please note that by using the services of third parties, you accept the conditions and privacy policies that govern their use.
Disposal, transfer and change of ownership structure
2REC also reserves the right to transfer your information to its affiliates, assignees or a new owner.
User information management
If you wish to manage, modify, limit or delete your information, you can do so using the following tools:
- Services Settings. You can change the settings of the Services to handle certain information;
- Account deletion. You may delete your 2REC account at any time (including when you wish to revoke your consent to 2REC using your information) by using the function provided in the application. When you delete an 2REC account, information that is no longer necessary for the operation and provision of the Services will be deleted from our servers. You should also be aware that when you delete your account, the information held by other users will not be changed, as will copies of the shared messages in their possession.
Law and protection
2REC may access, collect, use and share information if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to do so to: (a) respond, in accordance with applicable law or regulation, to legal proceedings or governmental requests; (b) enforce our Terms and other applicable conditions and notices, including for the purpose of analyzing potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent and handle fraud and other illegal activities or technical or security issues; (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our users, of 2REC, the group of companies or any third party.
Info on cookies
A cookie is a small text file. The websites you visit ask your browser to store cookies on your computer or mobile device.
- to provide 2REC for the web and computers and other services that are web-based, enhance your experience, understand how our Services are used and customize our Services;
- to understand which of our FAQ articles are most popular and to show you important content related to our Services;
- to remember your choices, such as language preferences, and to customize our Services for you in other ways;
- to categorize frequently asked questions on our website based on popularity, understand mobile users versus the desktop users of our web-based services and comprehend the popularity and effectiveness of some of our web pages.
How to check cookies
You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually under “Settings” or “Preferences”) to change your cookie settings. Please note that if you set cookies to be turned off on your browser or device, some of our Services may not function properly.